Sunday 8 June 2008

Death

I wake up this morning thinking about death



Its gut wrenching, I can feel my stomach churning



I dont know why, maybe its just getting older and panicking there is nothing out there.


Maybe its realising that for every baby being born, somewhere in the world someone is expiring.



I believe in a higher power, Im not sure that i favour any particular religion, but they all have one simple thing in common regardless of how you dress it up and that the existance of something out there.



I hate talking religion and politics, but for some reason I have a moment of severe lack of faith liying in bed today. Its a sinking feeling.



I find something to occupy my mind and the feeling goes quickly. I write this without becoming emotional about it, the moment has gone.

No comments: