Wednesday 25 June 2008

A big Massive fat row

Lets talk about my life for a second.

I work full time, Im trying to be debt free by earning lots of extra pennies on teh computer, I am converting my own loft, I find the time to spend with connie and the girls as often as possible.

If I dont work on the computer then I cant get through the month and we certainly wouldnt be going on holiday this year. Thats just life for me, I take it in my stride and get on with it, Im ever the optimist and positive to the last.

I wish other people shared this lifes too short attidue, but not today.

Pregant hormone strikes back.

I got both barrells this morning, I got the you work too much, your always on the computer, I just want to spend time with you, your so lazy, I hate you, Im moving out, Im getting a council house, I hate you some more, your an arsehole.

Why oh why is nothing good enough, it doesnt matter what you do chaps, you needed worry, your fucked !

No comments: