Tuesday 22 April 2008

A little more time later, but still at the beginning.

Told two (elder) friends of mine Norrie & Geordie, that we had a little accident. Norries is a diamond, the man is full of wisdom, generosity and for want of a better word, love. When he talks he has one of these voices that people listed to.

Geordie, is the same but in a different sort of "clip around the ear" sort of way. He doesnt mince his words, but he always has a kind word to say and thats really important.

But, I cant think of someone besides my dad that I respect quite as much as these two. There not mates as such, more fatherly figures. I see them once every two weeks or so, I look forward to it and it keeps me on the level.

Anyways, Norries words were "Son, theres no such thing as accidents, only un-planned events"

I tell as many people as I can that, I just love it and it sums up Norrie to a tea.

Geordies happy too, and he knows where ive been to in the past year, so he's happy that things are on track.

No comments: