Tuesday 22 April 2008

Some time later

Told some close friends today, West, L and Duffer.

West is his ever dipomatic self and offers me a well done and a handshake. He fires blanks now, since getting the snip and I think to myself that Im one up.

L, she is carrying her own spawn of satan and is a month ahead of us, looking forward to sharing baby news with her over the coming months. Cant help thinking I have stole a little of her thunder as its her first baby, but too late now.

Duffer, shoots from the hip (no pun intended) and asks me what the f*** we were playing at, as last year wasnt exactly marrital bliss.

He is suportive however and is pleased enough though, he loves kids and the ones that I have already adore Uncle Duffer. Even the dog likes him more than me.

Told Dad, he is worried. Just because he doesnt really understand babies and stuff. He only had me and broke the mold.

No comments: