Sunday 18 May 2008

Almost Asleep

I did rub bump last night with the spray oil for pregnant mummies last night, but there was no kicks or movemements.

Connie says that she hasnt felt any kicks for a while and she gets worried. I tell her that little flutters are normal.

Just about asleep and he or she starts kicking like crazy, managed to feel at least four or five definitive kicks, one of them a real belter. Connie says she feels other ones, but they must be too sensitive for me to feel yet.

We both go to sleep happy.

Although its Sunday morning, she has to go to work today and I get up just as she is leaving the house. She calls me a hairy monster, and I tell her No, Im Her Hairy Monster.

I give bump a cuddle, resting my head on the top of her tummy, dont really want her to be going to work today, but its her choice.

Feeling a little low this morning.

No comments: