Wednesday 21 May 2008

Hide and Seek with Baby

Im sure this baby is playing hide and seek with me.

Connie shouted me through the other night and she said every time she splashed a big wave over her bump, baby seemed to visibly move which could be seen from teh outside.

I took over the water spashing duties and stared intently at her bump. I tried to filter out her breathing and tried to scan the entire bump in one go. Nothing, I was there for about 10 minutes.

I turned away for just a second to have a look at the boobies, and sure enough I missed an earthquake kick and afershock ripples.

Again, I turned back to the bump and stared intently, nothing,

Just leaving the bathroom, and kick kick kick

Its like wheres daddy, hahahhahahha, wheres daddy, hahahahhaha

Her nipples have gone a dark brown colour though, which I kind of like. \Sorry side, tracked there for a moment

No comments: