Thursday 15 May 2008

Unhappy Hormones part 1

Lauren our eldest daughters on the phone.

She says she has found a pic of her boyfriends X while raking through his private stuff. She is very upset over this... ????????????????

Connie says she is insecure and hates herself and cant deal with relationships. I put my foot in it as usual by over simplyfying and being blunt.

I tell connie, what does she expect as she hasnt exactly had great role models when it comes to relationships.

I dig myself a deeper grave by saying:

You cheated on your first husband, so he cheated on you! Then he leaves you for another woman abandons Lauren and has kids of his own. Then your mum leaves your dad, then your mums meets a man called Robert who runs away with the slut down the road. Then your mum cant make up her mind what relationships she wants to be in whether its scott or roy or tom dick or harry. Your auntie carol is going out with a married man and to top it all youve cheated on me !
(hence why we broke up last christmas)

Naturally, this doesnt go down well, I should learn by now that the first rule of holes is to stop digging when I am in one. I feel stupid for saying it, but I did.

Al waterworks and pregnant hormones ahoy.

We make up before bed.

No comments: