Friday 9 May 2008

said the wrong thing

Lying in bed, Im rubbing bump

she say "what are you thinking about"

happened to say, i hope its a boy, see last post.

She says "whys that"

I says "becuase we have 3 girls and it would be nice to take a little boy golfing and fishing and do motorsport with him"

She says "you can do that with your daughters youve got, rant rant moan moan, rant moan, rant rant moan moan, more words sounding like moans, finish"

I backtrack quickly, I love my kids, I am close to my daughters, I encourage them to try all persuits from go-karting to rock climbing. Doenst mean that I dont want to do this with a boy though, someone with balls and proper hormones that dont go makkaracha and someone that doesnt watch westenders and chicken street.

Give me break woman, why dont you give me the answer to the question at the same time you ask the question so I know what the answer you want is.

No comments: