Sunday 4 May 2008

The pram centre

We are in the pram centre and we are having a row over prams.

She has picked out a hideous pram and I have picked out a three wheeler.

As it has a fleece rug in it that has doggy foot prints on it, she takes an instant dislike to it.

We have a row, she leaves the shop and waits in the car.

I pretend to browse for another ten minutes, im not chasing after her like a lost puppy.

She gets out the car, we have another row, she goes home in the car.

I go to subway and buy a cheese and stake sandwich and ask for directions at the bus stop as to which bus to get.

The guy at teh bus stop with learning difficulties, tells me the time, the route and how much it will cost me. Im very impressed, its all very rain man.

There is a ned at the bus stop in a tracksuit, im sitting on the bench waiting for the bus to get here and eating my roll.

He is spitting constantly on the ground and im consdiring whether to banjo the arsehole when the bus comes and saves me the bother.

L txts to say that she seen me on her way past IN THE CAR, thanks for picking me up luv.....

I get home and go straight out in my own car to b&q for for diy supplies that I need, she passed the opposite way but doesnt even look in my direction.

I phone her when im in b&q and she comes and meets me and we kiss and make up.

We go home and buy a pram and other bits and the rest of bits and pieces we need online at mothercare and save ourself a few quid as I have a discount voucher and there is a sale on last years three wheelers.

No comments: