Tuesday 13 May 2008

big kicks today

Connie was sitting down on the couch today and I got to feel some nice big kicks

Although, connie has been saying that she has been feeling it a lot this week, the little bugger seems to quit moving any time that it hears me.

So, after many near misses I got to feel it kick tonight. Thats a really nice feeling. It seem to kick in two places all at once and I actually seen it bump about. That was really cool.

Our youngest daughter has just seen it too, and she is amazed that she can actually see something move in mummys tummy, they are both giggling while I type this, so Im off to see some more baby bumps.

10 minutes later......

Sure enough, I get through there and it stops, i sit watching belly for 9 minutes intently but nothing at all, not so much as even a little hickup. Connie says that I missed the biggest kick in the world, thats what they were giggling about.

No comments: