Sunday 4 May 2008

Support Pillows and Shagging

She bought a support pillow today, as she feels like she is sore when she sleeps and cant get comfy.

I can vouch for this, she is up and down like a yo yo for pee pees, then shes tossing and turning, then she is up and down. When she is sleepign, she is snoring like a barnyard animal.

I am seriously consdiring sleeping on teh couch.

She buys, this support pillow, its the length of the bed and its like a big topedo that goes in the middle between us.

That rules out an intimate contact, which quite honestly is off the cards, Im starting to think that she got pregnant using the immaculate conception technique as there isnt any daddy action going on here.

I find the pillow a proper distraction at first, but connie reliable informs me that every time she goes for a pee, she comes back and I am wrapped around it and she has to prise me off it and roll me back to my four inches of remaining bed space.

She of course claims that I have all the space, but considering her concept of six inches, I decide that she cant tell distance accurately.

Going to work for a rest, and im sure there will be many more sleepless nights to come.

No comments: